COVID19 Business Continuity
Coronavirus (COVID19) Revised Company Statement 20 May 2020
We know coronavirus remains a source of concern for many Clients now and in planning for the months ahead.
From 1 June we will have a new stage of COVID Secure business operation as we gradually transition towards "normal" operations, in-line with the Government's aim of increasing business activity in many sectors of the economy and working towards reduced lockdown measures with a new "Coronavirus Alert System". From 1 June:
- Rockline will operate via key staff working from home
- Rockline will increase core hours from 9.00 am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday with flexible response outside these days and hours to respond to Clients’ needs
- Employees who are unable to work due to Childcare responsibilities or Shielding etc, will be retained on Furlough and cover provided by other team members
- Rockline will continue to operate with maximum reduction in site attendance, site meetings and travel in order to follow the letter and spirit of COVID19 Guidance & Regulations
- Work streams that have been put on hold or slowed due to site restrictions will be progressively ramped-up utilising new ways of "COVID Secure" working
- Work that requires site visits for example is no longer limited to essential and emergency work only
- Work that requires site visits by contractors will resume in a Covid Secure manner including separate visits
- In the case of necessary contractor site visits, as a general rule Rockline's Consultants and Client's staff will NOT accompany Contractors around sites and we will schedule multiple contractor visits or work for different times/days/ areas to completely minimise planned or ad-hoc face-to-face meetings in favour of pre-planned video conference or telephone conference meetings.
- All services and support will continue to be available with increased use of email, calls and conference calls.
Together in our business communities and in our local communities we are slowly but surely getting through this crisis.